Fischer Landmaschinen GmbH since 1871
Spare parts enhanced. New building for employees. New testing bay for agricultural and wine spray. Staff: 41 employees, thereunder 6 apprentices
Construcion and completion of the new machinery hall.
Upgrading the infrastructure with fences, lights and surveillance for the whole site in Niederkirchen. New parking places for customers and machinery have been built.
Store opening in Worms. Staff: 32 employees, thereunder 7 apprentices. Construction and completion of a machinery and washing hall.
Staff: 25 employees, thereunder 6 apprentices.
Garage opening of Fischer Landmaschinen in Ludwigshafen-Ruchheim. Enlargement of sales area: now covering the whole county for John Deere machinery. Staff: 15 employees, thereunder 5 apprentices.
Opening of authorized Audi and Volkswagen store in Neustadt an der Weinstraße.
The next generation takes over the responsibility: two new stores have been created. The store in Niederkirchen "Fischer Landmaschinen GmbH" is lead by Thomas Fischer and the store in Freinsheim "Fischer Kraftfahrzeuge GmbH" by Franz Fischer.
Branch office opening in Freinsheim: in addition to the agricultural machinery a car agency has been taken over. The business is now lead by the next generation: the store in Niederkirchen by Joachim and Thomas Fischer, the company in Freinsheim by Franz Fischer.
The family-run business ist enlarged by an show- and storeroom (1.000 m2), a customer area, an office and a spare parts stockroom. Staff: 1 foreman, 8 journeymen, 3 apprentices, 4 office workers.
Completion of the building located at Friedelsheimer Straße equipped by a petrol station. mit Aral-Tankstelle, 700 m2garage and spare parts stockrrom.
Acquisition of the area located at Friedelsheimer Straße with a space of 10.000 m. The company Fischer becomes distribution partner of John Deere.
Space becomes too small, the parental property is reconstructed and enlarged.
Fritz Fischer passes the exam as agricultury machinery foreman. Since now he reorganises into constructing and selling machinery and equipment.
Fritz Fischer engages the first journeyman.
Fritz Fischer, his son, passes the exam as a forge and takes over the enterprise in 1949.
After the first World War his son Franz Fischer leading the business now acquires the entrepris located at Hauptstraße.
Foundation of the family-run busness by Thomas Fischer in Niederkirchen